Apply for Access Wireless Service at Rising Against All Odds
Access Wireless provides mobile phone service to income-eligible residents as part of the government-funded Lifeline Assistance program. Lifeline is intended to help individuals experiencing financial hardship to stay connected to family members, schools and child care providers, as well as be reachable to potential employers and have a means of communicating in case of emergency. The valuable service that Lifeline provides is designed to be a bridge for those striving for self-sufficiency.
Access Wireless provides customers with a free mobile phone and a free monthly allotment of minutes/text messages each month.
VISIT RISING AGAINST ALL ODDS TO APPLY FOR YOUR ACCESS WIRELESS PHONE TODAY!
How to Qualify
- Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8
- Low-Income Housing Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch Program's Free Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income* (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Qualifying Program based on State of residence
You may also qualify for Access Wireless service based on your total household gross monthly income, or if you are enrolled in additional qualifying state government programs.